Beantown Bites: The BEST burgers in Boston by Sarah Hayek
The Boston area is known for great grills, bars, and fun dives to welcome the weekend! Do you ever find yourself looking up the best BURGERS in Boston, though? Well, I got you! check out this list of the seven best burger places in the Beantown!
1. Shake Shack - Shake Shack is located on Newbury Street. According to Shake Shack, they produce 100% all-natural Angus beef that contains NO HORMONES and NO ANTIBIOTICS. EVER! #ashealthyasaburgercanget
2. Joe’s - Joe’s is a bar and grill located at both Newbury and Aquarium. At Joe’s, you have the benefit of requesting to put additional toppings to your burger for FREE. The most common ones are mushrooms and fried onions. When my friends and I have celebrated occasions at Joe’s, which I highly recommend, it has always been a great time!
3. Five Guys - Five Guys is located in Downtown, near the Downtown Crossing T Station. Five Guys serves juicy, satisfying patties made right before your eyes. However, they can be a little on the pricey side, but its worth it because their delicious burgers get you full quickly and you won't forget it. And if you are Muslim, as I am, I highly recommend eating at Five Guys because they serve halal meat. Check out their website!
4. Boston Burger Company - Boston Burger Company is known to have the best burgers in Boston. Located on Mass Ave and Boylston, one feature that many of its customers love is that the restaurant can substitute your burger with either beef, pork or a veggie patty. According to Google ratings, when searching “best burgers in Boston” the results show that Boston Burger Company customers have rated it to be one of the best.
5. Chick-Fil-A - Chick-Fil-A is a fast food place located outside of Boston in Dedham and Burlington Mall. While it may be known for its famous chicken, they do offer some delicious burgers. Chick-Fil-A is one of the cleanest fast food places, unlike McDonald's. And because it is cleaner it makes it a little healthier and tolerable for your body. According to the Business Insider, Chick-Fil-A is rising to the top of the fast-food chain. Customers love the organic oil they use and their delicious menu!
6. Tasty Burger - Tasty Burger is very similar to Five Guys, though a little bit cheaper. Tasty Burger is located on Boylston Street and Dartmouth Street and is known to provide very delicious gluten-free patties. Tasty Burger's menu and website will provide more info on their gluten-free burgers.
7. Fridays - Friday’s is a very well-known chain restaurant. It’s the most common location in Roxbury. Friday’s offers a great burger menu! They provide a variety of burgers, sizes and dressings/toppings. Check out their menu for their small burger bites, they’re delicious as appetizers!